PARTNER WITH KASS. Our success depends on your success!
KASS is searching for experienced, qualified and growth-minded logistics agents to help us expand in the market and reach our ambitious goals.
The KASS Logistics Agent Program provides operational support and competitive commission payouts that help you expand your existing customer base while remaining independent. Our program will allow you to do what you do best, while we handle the back-office administrative and support work.
- Must have current book of business
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in the transportation and freight logistics industry
- Eager to maximize your income on a commission basis (no limit on earnings potential); this is a 1099 independent contractor position only
- Self-motivated and customer service-oriented
- Desire to grow and have fun as part of the KASS team
Benefits of being a Logistics Agent with KASS
- Proven experience with LTL, volume partials, full truckload, intermodal, expedited and international – KASS does it all
- Be your own boss; work remotely and set your own schedule
- High opportunity and risk free
- No territory restriction
- Unsaturated agent network
- Competitive direct deposit commission splits
- Access to our premium TMS
- Support in closing deals if needed
- Full back-office and operations support to ensure customer needs are taken care of, including new customer setup, credit checks, compliance and claims, billing, etc.
- Free sales materials and promotional items available; work with our team on specific campaigns
- Easy onboarding; once qualified, you can be up and running in no time
- Partnership with a company genuinely interested in your success