We follow a standard procedure of using log files (files which log visitors to a website). All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting service analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user movement on the site, and gathering demographic information.
A web beacon is an object that is embedded in a webpage or email that is usually invisible to the user and allows website operators to check whether a user has viewed a particular webpage or an email. We may use web beacons on the website and in emails to count users who have visited particular pages, viewed emails and to deliver co-branded services.
Information We Collect
We may collect information when you interact with us; for example, when you:
- Visit and use our website;
- Email us or submit forms online;
- Submit an employment application;
- Interact with our mobile applications;
- Engage us for shipping services;
- Request to track shipments; and
- Call our company.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use your information for a variety of purposes, but in particular to:
- Keep a record of pages visited;
- Measure and improve our business, services and performance, our social media presence and our website content;
- Perform analyses on the data we have collected, such as market analyses, trends and other research for statistical purposes;
- Provide our services, complete transactions and respond to requests;
- Marketing purposes;
- Comply with legal requirements, or assert or defend a legal claim; and
- Evaluate your interest in employment, process your application and contact you.
Sharing and Disclosure with Third Parties
KASS Logistics will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We may at times disclose personally-identifiable information to the following third parties:
- Vendors who must access information about you to perform services on our behalf and under our instruction;
- Cloud providers that host and perform services on our behalf whose website links appear on our site; such providers are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and they are bound to protect your personal information in a manner consistent with our own policies and practices, and relevant legislation;
- Financial institutions and payment processors in the case of business transactions;
- Other persons or entities with whom you have requested we share information in order to fulfill services you request;
- Automated email platform that assists with email campaigns, special offers, or other events or activities in connection with our products and services;
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; b) enforce or comply with any applicable agreements or policies; c) protect our rights or property, or the security or integrity of our services; or d) protect us, users of our services or the public from harm or potentially prohibited or illegal activities; and
- If we find that your actions on our website violates the legal terms and conditions of using this website, or any of our usage guidelines.
Other than as expressly stated above, your personally-identifiable information is an asset and may be treated as such for all purposes.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personal information. It may include their practices and instructions about how to opt-out of certain options.
Our website is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16.
We take reasonable precautions, including physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information. We make reasonable efforts to maintain security on our systems. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that personal information may not be accessed, disclosed or altered by breach of our safeguards. We urge you to take adequate precautions to protect your personal information.